tiistai 5. maaliskuuta 2013

And here we goooo!!!

So first of all. I'm going to be writing mostly in English. And because of the fact that it is not my mother tounge, i will make mistakes, so pretty please be patient. Thank you.

WHO AM I?

I'm 20-year-old girl (or should I say woman already?) from Finland and more specifically from Tampere. Finland is the little country between Sweden and Russia. Yes, Santa Claus lives here and we do not have polar bears as pets.
I love music. All my life I havedone something with music. I was at church choir almost 12 years and I just love singing. I'm not that good at it, but i just love it. I also listen lots of music. Usually  I listen pop music or something colse to pop. My ultimate favorite is One Direction, as you might have noticed. I also looove Backstreet Boys and a brand new british boy band Union J. I also like listening Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Little Mix, Olly Murs and Taylor Swift.
I also like like like reading books. My favorite book serie is The Hunger Games. Hunger Games is just something really different compared to other books tha I have read. I'm also a big fan of Harry Potter and I've red those almost 10 times each.

For now I am at upper secondary school (same as high school) and hopefully next year I will be at university of applied science and studying a degree of nursing. So hopefully in few years of time I will be a nurse. Iäve just always wanted to help people and this seems the thing that I need to do. And I know I'm gonna love it!

Well that's about it. IF you wanna know something else about me, just ask :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti