perjantai 15. maaliskuuta 2013

One Ticket to 1D!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhh I'm sooooooooooooo EXITED!! I got one ticket for me to 1D's Stockholm consert! I'm happy happy happyyyy!! As you can maybe figuire out!

5/8/2013 is the date! Keep in mind! If there is ANYONE who is coming to that same consert and you want company please just leave me a comment or message I will be more than happy to have company in there!

My best friend and sister are going to Sweden with me but I'm the only one who is going to that consert so I'm a bit nervous but it is allright. I will be having so much fun there, I just know it!


Sorry for this short post, but I just wanted to tell you this amazing news quickly! I will be doing a proper post about this at some point! And of course after the consert I will do HUGE post with pics and all!

4 kommenttia: