torstai 14. maaliskuuta 2013

My Realtionship to Music

So I thought that I could tell you little bit about my relationship to music since it is really inportant to me. Music helps me when I'm sad and when I'm happy I just love listening happy songs!



Well as you can se by the name of this blog I love One Direction. I know they share lots of oppinnions but I just love them and their music. One Direction is really gifted band and every single one of them is great singer vocally and in performing too. Yes, they are also handsome and cute but for me the voice is the main thing. Don't judge a book by it's cover. So in other words don't buy album for it's looks, but buy it for it's talent, of something like that.
I hope that I made myself clear. I also listen lots of pop music so 1D is just a normal music choise for me.



I found One Direction about a year ago. What Makes You Beautiful was played lot in Finnish radio and I liked it and googles it and found 1D. Since then I've been a huge fan. I have their both albums, their Up All Night live dvd, The Only Way Is Up documentary and some posters. Okey, I know that it doesn't mesure how big fan you are that how much fan stuff you own. In my oppinnion a huge fan is a fan who loves the music and boys and tries to keep up with lates 1D news as much as possible. I know I'm not the biggest fan but trust me, I an a huge fan.
And for last my favourite song from One Direction is from their new album Take Me Home and it is Last First Kiss.




Next boyband that I adore is Backstreet Boys! My friend introduced me to their music and I just fell in love! They are really talented guys. And handsome. I've been once on their consert with my friend and it was awsome! I loved every minute of that concert!
And my favourite song from these five guys is Safest Place to Hide.





Next up is Little Mix! Love thise girls! Again really talented and amazing. I bumped into Little Mix in twitter when I was reading somethig about 1D and someone said that Zayn is dating Pereie and Perrie is a singer too. Then I thought that I should check what kind of singer she is and I came across with Little Mic. After they published their first album i bought it. They sing really different songs in the album but it's kind of cool and I personally like it.





Then it's up beautiful and unique Cher Lloyd. She has just unique singing style and it is just... I don't know.. I don't have word to describe it but it's amazing. Che sings and dresses her own way and she is simply one of the talentest artists that I know. Personally I think that she is even more talented that Adele or Lady Gaga. But that's just my oppinnion.





Next one is a new British boy band Union J! They were formed in the X factor 2012 at bootcamp if I remember. One of them is actually gay so you can leave your gay boyband jokes aside :p but yeah they are too really talented guys. They haven't published any albums or singles yet but my ultimaye favorite from their X Factor songs is Beneath Your Beautiful. They sing it so beautifully and ah.. Love it.





Next one of my favourites is Olly Murs. Are you suprised when I tell that he is British too? Yeah, I know, I have this thing for hot British guys ;) but yeah Olly Muts came out also from The Xfactor if I remember right? Please do correct me if I'm wrong. But yeah he is also talented and handsome singer. He's been popular at the Uk but this january or fevruary he has started to get sone popularity in Finland too and it's cool!
My personal favorite from Olly Murs is Troublemaker.





Nicki Minaj. Again one artist who shares lots of oppinnions. I personally think tat she is good and talented and really colorful person. And because of her personality most people don't like her. I'm not the biggest fan of her but I like her singing style and music.
And my favorite from Nicki Minaj is Starships.



Justin Bieber, an artist who I didn't first like. Now i've listened more of his songs and he is pretty good singer. My favorite from him is definetley Beauty and a Beat. That song just has something that I like.


Next one is a beautiful and great singer Demi Lovato. I'm not a big big fan of hers but I really like her singing style and music. And again she is really really beautiful. She sings beautifully and has an amazing voice! If you haven't ever listened properly Demi Lovato I recommend Give Your Heart a Break, it's beautiful song and she sings it gorgeously. 
And again my ultimate favourite from Demi Lovato is Give Your Heart a Break.

Last but defenetley not least is Taylor Swift. Again one artist who shares lots of oppinnions. Personally I think she is talented and great singer. I don't like that much about her personality, but singing is the most important, so.. But yeah, I like her too, especally. I came across with Taylor Swift when We are Never Ever Getting Back Together was played on Finnish radio. I really liked it so I googled her and found some good songs :)
My favorites from Taylor Swift are I Knew You Were Trouble and Ours.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti