sunnuntai 17. maaliskuuta 2013

Online love and stuff

I was just watching a show on MTV called Catfish. It is about internet dating and social networking. I realised few things. First of all you can never EVER know who you are talking to. You come across with a stranger and start talking with them and puff next thing you know you are in love. Well that's not what happened to me. Not at all.


I actually found one of my best friend from the internet. It was kind of coincidence. I was talking with her friend and we got into a conversation at his facebook page and finally we gave each others our msn's and that's when it started. For now we have known each others about 2½ years and it feels like we've known each others for ages. She is three years younger than me, but it don't feel like it. Sometimes I even think that she is older than me! So really, I'm the kind of person who doesn't care about the age.


This kind of tells about the next person that I met online. She was at first really important to me. We met several times and I told her my big secrets but she never told anything about herself. It was kind of funny. We we're friend's about 1 and ½ years maybe. I met her several times and one time we take a trip to London together. At that vacation I knew that she wasn't the same person who she was before. Or that I just had changed. When we met I was kinda depressed, not badly or anything but at that time everything seemed to go wrong. Well about half a year later I got my "life" back and met this one person (online). My friend was kind of jealous to him. And I think it was that point when I started to not like her that much. She was kind of mean to him and stuff. Well it was her own fault actually, she introduced us. But yeah after our London trip I knew I can't no longer be her friend. She always tought that I was stupid city girl who can't do anything right. And she kind of tried to change me to be more like her and I think she wanted that I was as miserable as she was so we could be friends again. Well, obviously we are not friends anymore.

 Next person is that guy who I told you about at last chapter. Well I met him at the internet as well and we have never met in person. Last summer we were suppose to see each other at a park, but I was sick and had 39 celsius temperature. He lives about 135km away and few weeks ago he was here but didn't tell me. Well anyhow... I had a little crush on him two summers ago. We texted and talked much but suddenly next summer he just didn't reply me. And when I finally forgot him, I sent him accidentley a text message and ten days after that he told me he missed me. After that we have talked sometimes. Not as much as we used to, but nearly every week we have talked to each other. Thou now I'm getting really angry. I hate when I have to be the person who always starts the conversation and keeps it up. I know we are "just" friends and for now that is all that I hope, but it still bugs me that he rarely starts a conversation etc.


So yeah that's about it. My point was that you can find love or your best friend online, but you shouldn't blindly trust everyone who you talk with.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti