tiistai 12. maaliskuuta 2013

Just something about yesterday that I forget to publish..

Today I had my Finnish essay matticulation exam. It went quite well actually, better than I thought it could go. I wrote about 4 page essay about reading. The assigment was to tell where, how and what does people read. Now I know for sure that I will be graduating because now I have done all the manditory exams and courses! I'm so happy! I have English and psychology exams to come this week but I'm doing English for the second time trying to get higher grade and psychology is optional.

Now I should be studying psychology and English but I don't want to! My school work ended couple weeks ago so I don't have any inspiration to study. I just want to read books (I just bought Lauren Oliver's Pandemonium!), watch tv and go to work. And after these last exams I still have to start reading for my entrance exam. I already applied to University of Applied Sciences in Jyväskylä for Degree of Nursing. So I really really really hope that I get in and can start studying to become a NURSE! So finger crossed!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti